As revolutionary and progressive youth, we realize that study is just as important as action. There must be unity of theory and practice, one informing the other. This is what makes us revolutionary youth engaged in the process of daring to struggle and daring to build people’s power.
- On Contradiction
- On the Relation Between Knowledge and Practice, Between Knowing and Doing
- The Class Interest Theory of Ethics
- Bourgeois Moralism
- Materialism and Emperio-Criticism: Critical Comments on a Reactionary Philosophy
- Dialectical and Historical Materialism
- From Marx to Mao Zedong: A Study in Revolutionary Dialectics
- On Communist Ethics
- On the Correct Handling of Contradictions Among the People
- Black Lives Matter or Black Liberation Movement?
- 10 Theses on Identity Politics
- Tell No Lies, Claim No Easy Victories!
- We Are Trayvon Martin and We Are Dangerous!
- The Right of Nations to Self-Determination
- National Culture and the Fight for Freedom
- The Basis of Black Power
- The Ten Point Program of the Black Panther Party
- On Bourgeois Economists
- Imperialism: The Highest Stage of Capitalism
- What is Socialism?
- What is Imperialism?
- Capitalism Plus Dope Equals Genocide!
- Wage Labour and Capital
- The Communist Manifesto
- Capital, Chapter One
- Fundamentals of Political Economy
Women’s Liberation and Proletarian Feminism:
- Working Class Women at the Heart of Globalization
- Women, Race and Class: A Working Class Perspective
- Mao on Women
- Philosophical Trends in the Feminist Movement
The Mass Line And Mass Work:
- Mass Work
- The Mass Line and the American Revolutionary Movement
- Mao on Mass Line
- Summary Definitions of ‘Mass Line’ and ‘Mass Perspective’